Thursday, May 27, 2010

In which I am famous ( again)

Greetings,

I am SO THRILLED because I got another chance to fulfill my life's destiny.

Sadly(?), it seems my life's destiny is to tell (make) people read the Blue Castle.


So, our fabulous book-blogging friend Aarti KINDLY allowed me to take up space on her snazzy blog by RAMBLING about The Blue Castle.


I had PREVIOUSLY usurped space at said blog to RAMBLE about Irene Adler.


Aha! Feel so famous!


ET VOILA.....


Read With Reverent Hands --just read the whole series, it is better than Jelly Bellys ( which is NOT a meme, people, but a bona fide, brilliant series by one of the bookishphere's best blogs) and my GUEST POST:


( I feel so famous! )




The Blue Castle

2 comments:

Kailana said...

I really need to read The Blue Castle. I have had the book forever and still haven't read it!

Shannon (Giraffe Days) said...

The Blue Castle is one of my favourite books as well. I am on a (theoretical) mission to get someone to re-release it, as it deserves. My copy is the tackiest piece of shit you've ever seen! It's from that Bantam series of Montgomery books, with the most ridiculous romantic cover that's all sap, and fell apart (I do read it a lot) only a couple of years in, so my mum had to staple it together and now it doesn't open properly!

But I have a plan. I'm going to write to the Bloomsbury Group. They've started publishing "forgotten classics" when readers and bloggers write to them. I figure it's worth a shot, if Bantam doesn't still hold copyright ... which they're just sitting on, shame on them!