Friday, January 29, 2010

TYNDALE TYNDALE HAS A NEW SITE!


I received an exciting email from our marketing friends at Tyndale yesterday informing me of the launch of a new website on February 1st! What a great start to the month.



Here are some of the features we can expect to see:



  • A list of all Tyndale authors and their blogs, Facebook and Twitter accounts, etc.

  • A place where you can share stories about Tyndale products that have had an effect on your life

  • To celebrate the launch of this new site, Tyndale is giving away four books a day in the following categories: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Bibles, and Kids.


Cool, eh?



visit http://www.tyndale.com/ on February 1st ( or before---- why wait to check out their great books and catalogue? ) to learn and see more ( and win prizes)




huzzah!


2 comments:

Megan @ Inspired by Fiction said...

Hi Rachel. I am definitely going to check out Tyndale's new site! I just started my own blog on Christian fiction and I have a question. Your site looks fun and it seems you know what you are doing :) Anyway, on your amazon reviews, how do you put your blog URL in with your name? when I try it tells me i'm using inappropriate language...I have no idea. Any other pointers would be great. I will definitely be checking back with your reviews. I already see a couple more I want to read! thanks
Megan
http://inspiredbyfiction.blogspot.com

David A. Bedford said...

I was not published by Tyndale, but for those wanting to read high quality Christian fiction that neither preaches nor proselytises, I invite you to find out about my new release, Angela 1: Starting Over, the first of a series of three set in a coastal Texas high school. To find out more, just click on my name and follow the link to my web site. Thanks!