Tuesday, April 07, 2009

blog recommendation: Liz Johnson

I have not had a moment to myself it seems to chalk up a couple of reviews from some very well-deserving novels. The publishing business is extremely busy at this time of year and my work keeps me hopping!


Instead, I am going to offer another blog recommendation:


As exciting as it is to follow establish authors, I also enjoy reading about the writing and publishing process from the perspective of a first-time novelist.

Liz Johnson, a stellar publicist at a leading Christian publishing house and the author of the upcoming Kidnapping of Kenzie Thorn (Steeple Hill, 2009) loans her snappy wit and interesting perspectives on things Christian and non ( pop-culture, books, life, the excitement of having a book published, the all-too-familiar saga of a lost library book ).

Liz is funny and down-to-earth and I sincerely wish her upcoming novel all of the very best.

I follow her daily and hope you will too!


Upcoming Reviews:


Chasing Fireflies by Charles William
A Flickering Light by Jane Kirkpatrick

1 comment:

Liz Johnson said...

You're awesome! Thanks so much for the shout out. Totally made my day. Nope, my whole week! :)