Monday, April 06, 2009

blog recommendation: Beth Pattillo


I was meandering through Chapters today ( Canada's answer to Barnes and Noble ) and stumbled upon a Beth Pattillo novel I had not read!


Shocking because it's called Jane Austen Ruined My Life.

A
Beth Pattillo Jane Austen novel that I missed? Shame on me!


I love Betsy Blessing and the Sweetgum Knit Lit Society so how could I pass on this?

....well, my book budget dictated that I momentarily stock it in the "to be purchased after you have read the mountain of books on your TO BE READ SHELF and not before" --- but, await fair reader, I shall be picking this little gem up before long!
Especially as I anticipate the second Knit Lit book this summer! In honour of my discovering unchartered Pattillo territory, let today's blog recommendation be her's ( well, in the guise of Betsy Blessing).









2 comments:

Jess said...

I really want to read this one, too! Love the title and the cover.

Rachel said...

i am madly in love with everything jane austen. Pattillo seems to love her as I do and I think it is fitting that she is trying her hand at this.